Thursday, May 31, 2012

All About World of Warcraft (WoW)

     All right, to get things started lets talk about the basic concept of the game.  So in WoW, there's the basic version and the expansion packs which in order are:
The Burning Crusades
The Lich King
and Cataclysm.
     Right now I play burning crusades because I don't have the twenty bucks to upgrade.  Plus right now the standard edition comes with burning crusades.  I personally like this because there are two new races in burning crusades, which are blood elf and drenei.
     There are three modes: pvp, role-playing, and classic.  There are also eight to twelve races depending on which version you're playing.  And there are 9 to 10 classes depending on if you have a lvl 55 or higher character.  The classes are: warrior, druid, shaman, priest, rogue, paladin, death knight, hunter, mage and warlock.
     Right now I am trying to level my lvl 18 night elf druid because I never feel like trying to level my other, lower lvl characters.  Plus I am going to try to make a blood elf character and maybe level him.  I hope this post has encouraged you to check out WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment